Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Well here we go again...

I've finally realized as I've gotten older, I am a great starter. I can start any project, be super excited, then reality seeps in, and I've got so many things on my to do list that the things I enjoy slip away. Well I have also decided that ( with the help of a sister in law and a wonderful book), I need those things that get me so excited, to be a part of my life to keep me truly happy. If I just take a little time each day to do those things, I am a better wife, friend and mother. And you know it's kind of crazy but I have been working on this about a week now and I've gotten my to do list done, with the things I truly enjoy. I feel so focused on the to do things because I know the things I love are going to happen. This is a part of the things I love, my blogs, I have never gone whole hearted into the blog but I am going to try starting today. I will be posting on this blog the happiness of my life, which is my family. All 7 of them are crazy, funny, moody, silly, inspirational, and are such a joy to me. I will post  the good the bad and the ugly. 

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to new commitments and tapping into what truly makes us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration! It's a wonderful feeling doing things you love!

    ReplyDelete